There are currently no users chatting.

Whats up!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by thabeast, Sep 4, 2017.

1. thabeast

thabeast New Member

Hope everyone is doing well?!? Hate that I have not been active on the boards! I truelly love spending my time getting to know you guys and learn new things, but damn life has been hectic! Work got crazy and I needed as many hours as possible with a baby on the way! So had a vacation end of june and I have been working 70 hours a week since!!! We just had our baby almost 2 weeks ago and we had a beautiful healthy little girl! Mom has had a hard time recovering from the c section, but each day is getting better.

My gym life has been non existent for about 3 months, which is the longest I've gone since I last blew out my knee! Diet has kind of gone to shit, working so much and not a lot of time to spare so we have been eating fast food and take out a lot, which we have never ate much fast food in the past. I'm so ready to get back to my old self, but still have so much going on.

So I think I will start working on a diet for now and make that work till I can consistently get back in the gym. I know I'm losing size and that is fine, but I can not replace muscle with fat, that will not work!!! I have been cruising on a small amount of test a week, during this time, but I am so damn ready to blast!!! Now it's all going to get pushed back till I get everything back in place and I'm consistent in the gym for a few months. May say the hell with it and run a quick blast to help, idk!?!

What has everyone else been up too? Hope everyone is doing well and hitting their goals!!! I am going to really try to find time to get back on this forum more often! Thanks for reading my long ass winded post! Just been wanting to post this for about a week, but kept having things come up.... take care my brothers!!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - WhatsForumDate
    Whats a good appetite suppressant?SupplementsAug 7, 2017
    Whats your choice?Off Topic - news, sports, etcMay 6, 2017

3. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Moderator Staff Member

I hear ya this summer i got killed with over time personal projects and trying to enjoy the summer it was really hard to keep up with training and diet. But good to see your back bro AA is always here....

thabeast and G_nome76 like this.
  4. Markg518

Markg518 New Member

Congrats on your baby girl and hope the wife recoups quickly.
    The time off probably had done your body good anyway.
    When you hit the weights again your body will grow and you'll be back

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

BIGVNYC and thabeast like this.
  5. thabeast

thabeast New Member

It's hard to pass up the OT, winters can be slow, so I get it while I can! Once my wife is 100% I will feel comfortable hitting the gym after work. Right now I get home asap after work. Her BP has been very high and her feet and ankles really swole up. After we left the hospital and came home, she had to go to the doctors 3 days in a row to check on how shes doing. It's just been a slow process and I can not get her to slow down for a second! So i worry when I'm not here! Today was a very good day and I'll wait it out as long as needed.

I definitely think a little time off helped but I'm past that point! I need my gym time physically and mentally! It's what keeps me sane and relieves my stress!! Looking forward to the soreness!! Lol!!

Markg518, BIGVNYC and rogueamerican like this.
  6. rogueamerican

rogueamerican Moderator

Congrats on the baby girl brother! And glad your wife is doing better everyday, I remember you said ahe was high risk correct?

Wife and I had our second son middle of June, both are doing well. Life gets very busy, after 6 years I forgot the newborn stuff again.

You'll get back to where you were soon thabeast and break that NFL record!

Glad you're back and everyone is healthy!

7. Aton

Aton Moderator Staff Member

Congrats beast! Hope ur wife recovers well.

In due time u will be back at it in the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. dr.ziegler420

dr.ziegler420 Active Member

Great to hear from you bro!! Not sure if you saw my post but I had my hip replacement surgery June 26 so that was my whole summer there!! It really is good to see you're still around brother.

9. JuicedVenom

JuicedVenom Super Moderator Staff Member

RETIRED VAULT KEEPER
    Thabeast is back. Hop on it. Congratulations on the baby. Glad you are doing good and great too have you back

10. Balut45

Balut45 Member

Congrats to you and the wife on your baby girl baby girl brotha.

thabeast and BIGVNYC like this.
  11. BIGVNYC

Congradulations big daddy beast.....

rogueamerican and thabeast like this.
  12. therocksays

therocksays Moderator Staff Member

Sweet, Beautiful Little Champion
    Home Page:
    Congrats on the baby. Mine is 3 months already and I struggle getting on the boards or to the gym now that she's here. I know once we make the adjustments I'll be fine. It's just a phase and it's been pretty cool so far to watch her grow the last few months. I just need to put my big boy pants on and get back to my routine, but it's hard when I get up and she gets up before I leave, I wanna stay and see her before I go to work all day. It's tough man, but people do it so I know I'll get it.

Aton likes this.
  13. BIGVNYC

You will adjust bro i did it X3 kids then became a single dad worked 2 jobs and still managed you can do it rock

rogueamerican likes this.
  14. traumajunkie

traumajunkie Well-Known Member

How is your wife? Was it eclampsia? Good for you for rushing home and focusing on her! That's a very dangerous time that can extend 6 weeks post partum! You'll get the swing of it. Single mom here, two kids, one full time job with OT and a second job..... and it still gets done and I still have a personal life of sorts LOL you can do it.

Fy
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIGVNYC and Aton like this.
  15. JuicedVenom

JuicedVenom Super Moderator Staff Member

RETIRED VAULT KEEPER
    4 kids Later️.

Sent From Germany

BIGVNYC likes this.
  16. Icon

Icon Member

Bodybuilder
    Congrats on the little one bro! That's a life changer in itself. Glad to see you back. I agree with what you said, get your diet in check and consistent first.

BIGVNYC likes this.
  17. BIGVNYC

Family always comes 1st :)

18. thabeast

thabeast New Member

She had every symptom of it, but bloodwork always came back good. So not really sure what is going on. She has had a constant headache since having our baby and it turns into a migraine at times. She goes back to the doc in a couple days, see if we can get this figured out.

As for figuring out how to manage time. I will get it figured out. Not to worried about it right now. Working 65-70 hours a week, driving 2 1/2 hours a day. This is also our 4th kid.

I did start back up this week. Just hitting each body part 1 time a week. Do that for a month or so. I'll be back to were I left off in no time!

19. Scoobs88

Scoobs88 New Member

Beast, good to see ya again posting. Huge congrats on the new addition. Ill be joining you soon as we will be having a new addition join us in 4 weeks or so. Getting geared up for some sleepless nights myself.