Update

Discussion in 'IFBB Supplies' started by Bean44, May 17, 2018.

1. Bean44

Bean44 Active Member

Morning all,

Just wanted to share some current info on where I’m at in life...

Currently 32/5-10/267

I have severe sleep apnea and use cpap, plus 50mg Ritalin to stay awake all day. I’ve recently stopped whining about being tired and passing out etc and said fuck it it’s my life. I blasted off from my usual trt and added Tren Ace.

For the last few years I would barely have the strength to chest press 25lb DBs without my body shaking like a seizure. It was very discouraging to want to work out at that point. Now I’ve moved along, started jogging again and with cycling I’ve lost 15lbs since April and now pushing weights 30-40lbs higher without shaking. Some can say cycle at my size isn’t ideal but however it’s helping me fix my life. There is nothing more miserable than nodding off at your desk all day like a drug addict etc then shaking trying to lift your 1.5 year old baby and so on. So for me it’s helping myself improve in many areas besides the gym and after tren I will lower back to test only like normal and continue to lose weight then helpfully a fall blast.

Currently running
    Vaultek test, proviron, caber, adex, Superman pills and IFBB cut mix...
    I’ve been on the the cutmix for a little over a week and it’s freaking amazing, I’m sweating all day, strength is up like an animal, with almost no sides. Maybe some poor sleep however with my apnea I never sleep well so I can’t say for sure.

Everyone should get in with ifbb and try cutmix!!! No pip, low sides and huge return quick in your workout/body.

Btw ifbb pack, turnaround and customer service is including good work by Gmoney with prompt replies and product info.

I’ve rambled too much and everyone have a good weekend.b2c0ec8ee197134528c63d312f0db7cc.jpg

2. Gmoney

Gmoney Active Member Vendor Rep

Thanks brother!
    You have blessed my life with some good reminiscing. Talking with you got me thinking about things I haven’t in a long time thank u brother and keep up the hard work. It’s gonna pay off 10fold I guarantee it!
    One1ove

BIGVNYC likes this.
  3. Aton

Aton Moderator Staff Member

I wonder at times why some say not to use gear if ur real heavy.
    Do u think the guys that power lift or do the strong man comps r 10% or below? Hell no they aren’t but they use gear.
    They have a huge benefit and advantage using gear.
    Do u have a higher risk of congestive heart failure? Yes u do, but even that can be mitigated if u keep ur liver and cardiovascular sys in good condition.

Quality of life should also be considered. If it helps improve ur overall health and condition I say use it.
    If it can help u lose weight and eventually improve ur condition w the cpap it’s a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Bean44

Bean44 Active Member

I’ve wondered things like that myself as well. For myself I’m running a quick tren/cut blast then back to test only and continued weight loss. I’m not like running 4/5/6 products and posting about myself all day etc. just running a quick hit has helped me a lot this month and I don’t miss my whole torso shaking over 20lb db chest press etc.

Thanks for the reply bro

DieselPower, BIGVNYC and Aton like this.
  5. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-Moderator Staff Member

Bulking up with steroids while carrying around to much body fat is not a good idea but using steroids to trim down is perfectly fine by me. Let's think of the average person that's overweight when they cut calories and train hard there testosterone plumits so the weight there loosing isn't just body fat they start wasting precious muscle. The steroids will retain muscle while calories are low and will also give them the energy in the gym. The end results will be much better using some gear....

6. Gmoney

Gmoney Active Member Vendor Rep

Agree!!! Keep cutting up that body brother

Bean44 likes this.