Tren nutrient repartitioning

Discussion in 'Anabolic Hormones' started by glock4319, Jun 13, 2018.

1. glock4319

glock4319 Active Member

What’s the down low on tren and nutrient repartitioning? Helps keep carbs from turning to fat? Googled it but didn’t find a ton of info on it. Thanks bros!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-Moderator Staff Member

One of the traits of Trenbolone is its ability to improve feed efficiency or what is sometimes referred to as nutrient efficiency. This is the precise reason why the hormonal compound is given to cattle. Food is the most important part of any plan, and the most anabolic substance we can consume. However, the body will only utilize each nutrient to a certain degree. The food in question will determine the rate of utilization. However, by including Trenbolone into a program, each nutrient consumed becomes more valuable, and the body is now able to utilize each nutrient to a higher degree. While the total intake of nutrients may not have changed, the body will be able to make better use of the same amount. The best way to look at it is like the money in your pocket. With one dollar you are able to buy one dollars worth of goods and services. Now imagine if you could take that same dollar and purchase ten dollars worth of goods and services. While perhaps a slight oversimplification, when it comes to the value of the nutrients you consume, this is essentially what Trenbolone will do.

Markg518, HeavyHanded and glock4319 like this.
  3. glock4319

glock4319 Active Member

I can always count on you Bigv to give a good and knowledgeable explanation. Thanks big guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIGVNYC likes this.