There are currently no users chatting.

This weekend

Discussion in 'Off Topic - news, sports, etc' started by Aton, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Aton

Aton Moderator Staff Member

U r pretty lean and lookin Billy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIGVNYC likes this.
  2. rogueamerican

rogueamerican Moderator

We took a last minute trip up north for a short break in reality before my son starts school Tuesday. We rented a house up north off a big lake and golf course at a resort. Just eating, relaxing, going on the lake, and using their small fitness room to still get in workouts.

BIGVNYC, JuicedVenom and Aton like this.
  3. dr.ziegler420

dr.ziegler420 Active Member

Just planning on cookn out and enjoying the weather.It's gorgeous here today.A great way to end one screwed up summer.Been a Hell'uva 3 month ride June 1 I was having to walk with a cane from not having a right hip joint.One surgery and a month and a half of painful/miserable rehab and here I sit Sept and I'm walking better than I have in years!!! I still can't lift any weights with my legs or run(off I try but my brain won't allow me to,I know that sounds crazy but I can't) I am and from here on out be greatful literally for every step I take.I hope you all have a safe blessed holiday!!

4. JuicedVenom

JuicedVenom Super Moderator Staff Member

RETIRED VAULT KEEPER
    Glad too hear the DR. Is getting better. Keep it up boss.

5. rogueamerican

rogueamerican Moderator

Good to hear Dr.Z, glad things are getting better. Praying things will continue to heal and get back to where you where you want. Have a safe holiday!

BIGVNYC likes this.
  6. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Moderator Staff Member

Spent the weekend at camp while there i upgraded to Led lights on my vehicle and these things scream!

rogueamerican likes this.
  7. BIGVNYC

8. Aton

BIGVNYC likes this.
  9. Aton

Good to hear ur walking w out the cane Dr!

dr.ziegler420 likes this.
  10. dr.ziegler420

Thanks Anton.It feels great brother!!! More than you know.I had to start using it last Oct. I was diagnosed then with Severe Osteo-Arthritis at 50.By the time I found out my right hip joint was completely gone and was bone on bone.Life did a 180 and I'm still spinning from it.I still have a lot to deal with down the road.But for now I thank God I can walk at all!!! I find out on the 26th of this month after 3 yrs what is wrong with my Throat/stomach.Some here know I have been sufferi g with sever muscle spasms in my throat since August 2014.They get so violent my throat has frozen up and I pass out.I haven't been able to go to a Gasyronologist because of no insurance.I'm now on Medicaid because I'm disabled so I will be able to hopefully end this night mare.Its the main reason I can't put on weight.I can't hold down much because the spasms get worse if I eat or even drink water.If I'm lucky I hold down 1 maybe 2 meals a day.If I go more than 2 days and can't hold any down I have to go get IV fluids.its been a living he'll.The gear is the only thing keeping me from wasting away!!

BIGVNYC likes this.
  11. JuicedVenom

JuicedVenom Super Moderator Staff Member

RETIRED VAULT KEEPER
    Damn bright " Off Road Use Only" Lights. People who are infront of you at night are goin to be tweaking. Lol.

QUOTE="dr.ziegler420, post: 22805, member: 495"]Thanks Anton.It feels great brother!!! More than you know.I had to start using it last Oct. I was diagnosed then with Severe Osteo-Arthritis at 50.By the time I found out my right hip joint was completely gone and was bone on bone.Life did a 180 and I'm still spinning from it.I still have a lot to deal with down the road.But for now I thank God I can walk at all!!! I find out on the 26th of this month after 3 yrs what is wrong with my Throat/stomach.Some here know I have been sufferi g with sever muscle spasms in my throat since August 2014.They get so violent my throat has frozen up and I pass out.I haven't been able to go to a Gasyronologist because of no insurance.I'm now on Medicaid because I'm disabled so I will be able to hopefully end this night mare.Its the main reason I can't put on weight.I can't hold down much because the spasms get worse if I eat or even drink water.If I'm lucky I hold down 1 maybe 2 meals a day.If I go more than 2 days and can't hold any down I have to go get IV fluids.its been a living he'll.The gear is the only thing keeping me from wasting away!![/QUOTE]

It's very sad , yet it's a good ending, so far. I'm happy hour here too tell us your story. Your a good guy DR.Z.

12. Aton

Damn Dr that's rough!

I had my throats close shut on me once very resently on an exhale. I about passed out cuz it lasted around 45-1 min long.

Woke me up out of a dead sleep.

Anyways nothing like what u r going through! Hope they figure that out for u.

When it happened to me I was thinking well this isn't a bad way to go no pain at least and no long drawn out fight. I was deff ok w that. Wife watched it all go down and was super freaked out. Cussed her hours of lost sleep for a couple weeks.
    She would say she had to make sure I was ok and going to sleep ok.
    Poor thing, now she is much better.

13. dr.ziegler420

Thanks brothers.Its been a rough 3 yrs but I've made it and with at least some of my sanity left.It's help my grow stronger in patience for sure.And to appreciate everything from eating to sleeping.Both I have had very little of they this.Just a little longer and Lord willing I can start over.I really want to thank all of you here.Since this has started only my bros here have even cared.That means more than you know and Why AA means so much to me now!!

BIGVNYC, rogueamerican and Aton like this.
  14. BIGVNYC

It's very sad , yet it's a good ending, so far. I'm happy hour here too tell us your story. Your a good guy DR.Z.[/QUOTE]
    Explains why when i was coming back on I-80 cars kepth leaving my lane like if i was law enforcement or some kind of service vehicle :scream:

15. BIGVNYC

Only but Love here for our members Dr.Z

16. Markg518

Markg518 New Member

This weekend sucked here, went from mid 80's to 49° and rain all weekend so hopefully the rest of you were able to enjoy your long weekend.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

17. Markg518

Markg518 New Member

Glad things are turning around for you doc and before you know it you'll be back and better than ever !!!!

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk