There are currently no users chatting.

PL Bloods

Discussion in 'Private Label' started by Alaskapanic, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Alaskapanic

Alaskapanic New Member

44 y/o male clinically diagnosed with Low T (297 ng/dL) Blood drawn @ 6 weeks, 48 hours after last pin

All PL Gear
    Test E 250mg 2 x week=500mg total
    Deca 150mg 2 x week=300mg total
    Tbol 40 mg per day

PL took me from 297 ng/dL to 2287 ng/dL I feel great and am up 11 pounds on the scale. I would like to see my estradiol come down to the 20-34 pg/ml range. I was taking arimidex .25 every few days. Might need to increase that. (Arimidex was prescription)

Attached Files:

2. Private Label

Private Label Active Member

Looking good brother! Glad you’re doing well. Thanks for getting bloods!!

BIGVNYC likes this.
  3. HeavyHanded

HeavyHanded Active Member

Ok, heres my take on this and Im not being a hater or trying to start any shit so please dont construe it as such. In my personal opinion the bloods seem low.
    Ill give detailed example. I have myself tested Test e and at 125mg e3-4d it came back over 1000ng/ml. Lowest Ive gotten on test e same protocol was 918ng/ml 125mg e3-4d. Test E peaks in 2 days and has an active half life of about 8-10 days. OP said he does 250mg 2xs a week and has been for 6 weeks. There's been ample time for the actual test to build in his body. Effectively 500mg/wk
    I recently took 100mg test c and got 1321ng/ml . I take 100mg e4d. I took the shot 12 hours before. now this was my cyp from cvs but UG or pharm whatever if its dosed right itll be somewhere in the ballpark.
    I never blame sponsors as 99% of the raw hormones in the world come from China and the sponsor doesnt know what the actual purity of the raws are unless they simtec or do another test, mass spec etc. 1 time the raws are great and the next they are cut like any other drug in the black market world.
    I have heard of 19-nors effecting TT levels but Ive never seen that proven.

Please note this is just my input. Im not affiliated with any sponsors here or anywhere. Im sorry if I offended anyone.

BIGVNYC likes this.
  4. Private Label

Private Label Active Member

The thing you are missing is that’s how YOU respond to test. We are all very different which is why you hear so many opinions about what numbers should be. Personally on 1gram per week of test I come out mid 4000’s The OP is 44 and suffers from low T so his body metabolizes the test differently than yours

BIGVNYC and HeavyHanded like this.
  5. HeavyHanded

HeavyHanded Active Member

Im not dogging you bro. i know everyone metabolizes differently. Personally I dont even think its the test. Its obviously real. I think it may be the deca. Id like to see tests done with and without deca, not on your gear just in general.

Aton and BIGVNYC like this.
  6. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-Moderator Staff Member

I say there are too many factors when considering blood test. Time of day food consumed medications taken prior to test can all effect the score. Even the the injection site disapates the hormones differently from the delts to the quads. There just numbers to me of course you want your score in a certain ball park or there will be a concern of underdosed gear...

Aton and HeavyHanded like this.
  7. Aton

Aton Moderator Staff Member

Heavy
    I do agree that when looking to test the dosing of test w blood work it should be done by its self. No other hormone stacked.

But as mentioned we all metabolize gear differently there is an accepted range we should see using the correct protocol.

An accepted protocol was not done here so it is more of a speculative estimation given here

At 500 a wk it should fall w in 1800-2500ng

Would his numbers have changed a bit running test solo and blood drawn on the right day after the last pin probably.

The only way to know for sure is for someone to do a solo run and test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIGVNYC and HeavyHanded like this.