There are currently no users chatting.

Now I remember why I stay in...

Discussion in 'Off Topic - news, sports, etc' started by jozifp103, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Thor

Thor Member

Keep up the great work joz, I'm after your lean look!!!!! ;)

2. jozifp103

jozifp103 Vendor Rep Vendor Rep

Thanks brother. I'd love to get down another 10lbs or so and get my abs really popping.
    Yea bro I started shaving my upper half about 2 years ago and it's made a huge difference in my definition. If you can tell by my leg hair, I'm normally quite furry. I just can't seem to bring myself to touch my leg hairs though...
    Damn bro you are dense. Bet you can put up some serious weight. I tend to hold water myself. Even if my e2 is low, carbs are low and sodium intake is low....my body just likes to hold water around my mid section. I tried to find the driest pictures I could.

BIGVNYC likes this.
  3. Thor

Thor Member

Thanks brother, yea I used to last time I curled 110 lb db's was about 2 years ago and it was just because some knuckle head was a non beleiver, kind of afraid of injuries nowdays so I keep my pressing movements heavier then most peoples but don't go for broke anymore (mainly a higher rep scheme). This is about you my man and you look good won't be long and the abs will be popping, you have some great pictures bro!! Have you tried cycling clen, it did wonders for my younger brother!!

BIGVNYC likes this.
  4. Aton

Aton Moderator Staff Member

No man ur in great shape there and pretty decent size. As said I'd bet ur aright around the 8-10 bf mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thor likes this.
  5. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-Moderator Staff Member

Your only a a few pounds away from being ripped as we all know our bodies like to hold onto body fat and water and that a good thing if we where living in a world with no food. But the build looks great bro keep at it......

Thor likes this.
  6. jozifp103

Did a few runs of clen several years ago. It worked great but I HATED it. The shakes were tolerable, but the feeling of claustrophobia and irritability it gave me was too much. Don't really use any cutting aids anymore minus growth and various AAS.

Thor likes this.
  7. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-Moderator Staff Member

I can't take clen at all i am pretty sure if i attempt to run it again it will kill me. Rapid heart shakes loss of sleep no thank you. Earlier this year i did my first Dnp cycle i dropped 15lbs in 4 weeks like nothing i got almost no sides. I ran 200mgs first 2 weeks 300mgs 3rd week and 400mgs for the 4th week. So my for now on fat loss cycle will be Dnp. Alot of people are nervous to run it i was for many year's until i did and now i look forward to running it again....

jozifp103 and Thor like this.
  8. Thor

Thor Member

I have asthma so you think clenwould do me good but it is strong and actually makes me feel bad but my brother looked like a damn model, ripped. I am going to give it another go and ease into it but at the first sign of getting sick I will drop it, added to GH hopefully it will get me going.

BIGVNYC and jozifp103 like this.
  9. jozifp103

No kidding? Never would have thought anyone preferred DNP over anything lol. I've never actually tried it and don't plan on it in the foreseeable future. I'm sure I could run it properly without issues, but I'm not competing at the moment and my body is already a walking furnace.

Thor and BIGVNYC like this.