There are currently no users chatting.

Now I remember why I stay in...

Discussion in 'Off Topic - news, sports, etc' started by jozifp103, Nov 1, 2017.

1. jozifp103

jozifp103 Vendor Rep Vendor Rep

This post is gonna sound like I'm bragging or boasting so please forgive me but I have to vent...

I'm the type of guy to stay in for the most part. I don't like crowded places and most people piss me off. Partying is a thing of the past unless it's with my close friends and even that's rare.

So this past weekend I made an exception because a coworker was having a halloween party and insisted that my girlfriend and I come. So I bought a last minute costume which ended up being a one-piece wool suit basically. I couldn't take the heat of the costume and by the 2 hour mark I rolled the upper half off and was just in a wife beater that I had on underneath.

This is where the night gets annoying....

Now I'm much bigger than the average 20-30 year old. To most I seem like an action figure. Guys just can't handle the way I look and it either causes them to be obnoxiously, excessively nice to me....or give me the stink eye like I'm challenging them by standing there. I get the typical "Damn bro if I ever get into a fight I'd want you on my team." to "How much do you bench?" to "HAH! STEROIDS!" And the thing is...I didn't know any of these guys other than a few coworkers.

Then comes the females at the party. Now I'm not gonna pretend I don't lie female attention because I do....but these chicks were AGGRESSIVE! Keep in mind I was with my girlfriend of 2 years. These girls would eyeball me and blatantly flirt with me right in front of my girlfriend. Then they'd all eyeball my girlfriend and talk among themselves like they're planning to get rid of her or something.

So my girlfriend gets fed up and walks out the door. I follow behind and hear from one of the guys "What did you get roid rage and hit her?" I was too concerned with chasing my girl to really address that asshole.

Long story short....now I remember why I'm an introvert. That shit was juvenile as fuck.

Thanks for listening.

rogueamerican, Thor and BIGVNYC like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - remember stayForumDate
    Welcome, StaynattybruhNew Member IntroductionsApr 2, 2017

3. Vfusion

Vfusion Administrator Staff Member

I can't stand crowded places either brother, I hate going out in public, someone, somewhere always wants to start shit and they always have to be in their orangutan posse before they even remotely have the balls to say anything.

jozifp103, Thor and BIGVNYC like this.
  4. Aton

Aton Moderator Staff Member

I feel yah jozifp103
    This last sat I went to a bar for an good old friends daughter that well my wife and I consider a daughter of sorts to.

Most of the night went really well. Everyone had a great time. There was karaoke and actually some good singers lol.

One scronny young guy was
    Walking around the bar hitting on girls that didn't want him around but were too polite to do much about it. He was the type that had his pant below his ass and had to hold them up at all times.

He got up on to the karaoke stage and was messing around w everything, computer mic everything. The waitress and dj told him to get off and we'll get out while ur at it. There was some pushing and shoving back and forth bs.

I got up to assist as it was going south quick. I go up to the guy and said u need to leave now!
    Ur too drunk and pretty quick ur going to get in a fight w someone

3 young GI's race up behind me and start mouthing off to the guy as they wanted him out and were looking for a fight now that the big dude is in the middle of it all

One says to the drunk guy "dude ur gonna fuck w this stone cold steve Austin looking mother fucker? Oh my god he going to kill u!"
    Talking about me.

I get him out side and told him u need to go and stay out. If u need a cab I will make sure u get one if u say so.
    As he turn around back facing me one of the military guys runs around me and jumps the guy, puts him in a coke hold, they fall to the ground and the drunk guys face is dragged across the course pavement. Blood everywhere.

Now I'm pissed off the dude wasn't going to do anything, why get into a fight now.
    So I have to pull the military guy off.

I'm bitching at him. Now look u have to leave right now too. Settle ur tab and get out of here b4 u go to jail and have to deal w MPs and more.
    He complies and all of his buddies bail too.

I mean wtf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Aton

Aton Moderator Staff Member

The time b4 that at a bar w my wife. This lady kept coming up to me hitting on me in front of my wife. She blew it off for a bit.

Then the final straw happened. Same lady comes back now it's like hit on me number 10.

She says hey r u local? Cuz I want to take u home with me right now!

In the middle of her last sentence my wife pops up off the stool and says bitch if u don't leave my husband only I'm going to kick ur ass!

I had to push them both away from each other. I grab my wife and said ok it's time to leave.

Though I kinda enjoyed seeing my wife get all bejiggidy over me in that manner. I would rather people assess the situation and figure out on their own dude is taken.
    Give the some respect and Leave him alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-Moderator Staff Member

I've learned to ignore people but there is always that person who knows how to push that shiny Red button.....

7. Thor

Thor Member

The men like us in the Iron game are alotalike, if it comes to it I will floor someone but I love my freedom.....My wife she will and has made comments like bitch what are you looking at when a woman has been looking at me, she will flat out say thats my man and I will beat your ass!! GOD I love her!!!!! I have told guys at the gym, asswhole she is not going to look at you and they will move on...... We feel you bro, the world is a different kind of place now days. Just remember it's all about you and her, my wife and I when we go out to eat I specifically ask for a quiet corner so I don't have to listen to everyones bullshit gossip and stories and I will ask someone to keep the noise down, so we are right there with you my man!!

Aton and jozifp103 like this.
  8. Thor

Thor Member

Vfusion brother, I have found usually when you knock the main ass wipe out the rest don't wan'tany part of you , LOL. I just tell them , I don't care if you take another breath today I will crush your fucking windpipe and it won't bother me at all!! Hang tough bro!!

jozifp103 likes this.
  9. jozifp103

These responses are pleasing to me. It's nice to hear that I'm not the only one that has this mind set. I'm noticing it's a common attitude among people of this lifestyle. We're a humble bunch and we tend to keep to ourselves. You hardly see any serious weight lifters/bber's etc jabbering away at the gym. They (we) are typically quiet, focused, and have no time for bullshit.

People make the mistake of thinking we do this for attention....but that's the last thing we want. We want to be admired, but we want to be left the hell alone most of the time.

Aton and Thor like this.
  10. Thor

Thor Member

You said, we will help anyone but just want our space. This is an example and this guy made my day (not bragging) My wife says : Damn the faces you make when you workout, LOL. well I usually sit staring in the mirror getting hyped back up for another set, this day a guy walks up shakes my hand and walks away. I know he respected the work I was putting in but it made my day and I would say hi to him entering and leaving the gym because he was a really down to earth guy. Yes we are cut from the same mold my brother... ;)..

Aton likes this.
  11. jozifp103

I will say however, that it is quite satisfying when you step into a situation and everyone involved has to reassess
    That's awesome brother. That's the kind of attention and human interaction that we hope to get. I truly don't mind being approached at the gym and asked for pointers or given a compliment. There's being genuine, and then there's just being obnoxious. You can tell when someone is interacting with you because they respect and relate to you compared to someone who is approaching you for their own entertainment.

Thor likes this.
  12. therocksays

therocksays Moderator Staff Member

Sweet, Beautiful Little Champion
    Home Page:
    Sounds like high test levels don’t allow for a lotta knuckle headedness. Haha, I’m the same as you guys said, crowded places, especially loud ones, packed with 20-25 year olds, I used to hate that scene. Still do, but I’m 37 now and if I’m in a situation where I need to be in a room with 200 20 something’s, I should re-evaluate my life. Haha. You did good bro. I catch myself all the time now that I have a little girl, she’s 5 months, twice in that 5 months I’ve unbuckled my seatbelt to get out of the car to tell someone something. Driving like an asshole and almost hitting my baby is another level. I would’ve probably snatched that fucker with the smart ass comment. I wouldn’t keep yourself away from going places, you seem very aware of what will happen when you do. As long as you have your self control, no one can dictate where you can and can’t go. 70% of people you meet out will appreciate your physique, it’s those other 30% of jealous frat boys that you don’t wanna be around anyways. I feel ya man, but you got your shit together. Do whatever you want whenever you want to.

Thor, Aton and jozifp103 like this.
  13. JohnnyRingo

JohnnyRingo Member

I find myself in similar predicaments. I rarely go out to bars and when I do, it seems there is always some dumb ass that wants a shot at the title. Happened to me a couple of weeks ago with a dude that had to be half my age and half my size. He was either too drunk or too stupid. Honestly, my forearms were bigger that his thighs. Dude had no business fucking with an average woman. Couldn't do anything because it was an obvious mismatch and I have no use for fighting at my age. My being nice only encouraged him more. Some idiots mistake nice for weak. I finally announced to the bar "someone please get this guy away from me before I wipe my ass with him". Lotta laughs and the bouncer was quick to react.

Gotta keep a cool head, especially on gear. Jealous dudes like to cut or discount. As if pinning gear alone makes you huge. Takes a lot of work that most of these shitheads that pipe up would never have the stones to do.

Thor, Aton and jozifp103 like this.
  14. jozifp103

Thanks brother that was very insightful. To be honest, I don't even wanna go out half the time. I just don't wanna be that guy who nobody ever calls because I never show up.

I can totally relate to you situation with your daughter. I have a 5 year old niece whom I watch quite often and when I'm driving anywhere with her I'm on edge. Normally if someone cuts me off or rides my ass I'll just flip em off and move on with my day....but when she's in the car I go into fucking gorilla mode. You put her in danger, you put yourself in danger.

A lot of guys have small man syndrome. Gotta fuck with the big guys to flex their wang muscles in front of everyone. The funny thing is, the big guys are generally the calm ones who keep to themselves. We don't have to assert our dominance by challenging people or seeking attention.....we assert our dominance just by being there.

Thor likes this.
  15. therocksays

Home Page:
    That’s been my experience also, the guys that are 5’10 275 are chill AF until.... normally no one messes with them, that other 30% though man, they gotta poke the bear

Thor likes this.
  16. Dave Munson

Dave Munson New Member

Joz, post a couple pics. Curious to see how big you are that causes those issues. I used to have the same problems.

BIGVNYC likes this.
  17. Thor

Thor Member

You guys are awesome amdi love the self control on test, we love and need our freedom. Nice statement TRSays!! We know we stand above the rest, that is all we need to know, this is a personal challenge a lot of seek.....pushing the boundaries for ourselves!!!

BIGVNYC likes this.
  18. jozifp103

Ok ok. Now that I've talked myself up I suppose I'll post some pictures so you can all be disappointed with the reality LOL. And fire away with the chicken legs comments...I deserve it.

These are from early summer. 6ft 230lbs bf%.....idk you guess.
    bece1e119b2247bd5b3f38dee09ad020.jpg
    35243d0bd889f29e769356a68a79be9e.jpg
    0a496b8984c4617a7bac97b90b752d9a.jpg

Thor likes this.
  19. therocksays

Home Page:
    Keep up the hard work bro. Looking big and lean.

jozifp103 and Thor like this.
  20. HeavyHanded

HeavyHanded Active Member

Looking lean and pumped bro. Id say your BF% is no more than 10%. Probably more like 9-10%. If you trim your leg hair with clippers theyll look bigger. Not shave but trim.

Thor likes this.
  21. Thor

Thor Member

Nice athletic build bro, now I am 5'4 or 5'5 230. but it's all in the bruce lee eyes...LMAO!!!!!! Don't measure but my kneck is 19 but don't measure arms might dissapoint me...LOL. Oh holding water as you can see but still not bad.....
    Oh I stretch it to 5'5...lol

Attached Files: