There are currently no users chatting.

NEW rHGH added Somatropin-200™

Discussion in 'Purity Source Labs' started by Vision, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Vision

Vision ★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★ Vendor Rep

As we always promise with our traditional start of a new year as we take a first step in a new direction with good news,
    sales/promotions and new products added to our already stacked online catalog..

We'd like to introduce a "paramount" pharmaceutical grade rHGH that has absolute stellar reviews worldwide..

f8665adde74f8244bb38e779ae78b206.jpg
    Somatropin-200™ contains high purity human growth hormone consisting of 191 amino acids. One package contains 20 vials of 10IU.
    Somatropin-200™
    is produced by gene recombination DNA technology (rHGH ) .
    The amino acid series in Somatropin-200™ is identical to the body’s naturally produced human growth hormone (HGH).
    It is a hormone that is secreted from the pituitary gland. It stimulates human growth and cell reproduction and regeneration.
    Package Contains: 20 vials of 10IU lyophilized powder for reconstitution with sterile water for injection.
    It is double the size of usually found HGH packages on the market, and instead of 100IU, Somatropin-200™ contains double amount of 200IU.
    8385e01b9e84b71c0cce974b2b4b6ed2.png
    ::Official Web Site HERE::

Aton, DieselPower and BIGVNYC like this.
  2. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-Moderator Staff Member

I am in Love :heart_eyes:

jozifp103 and DieselPower like this.
  3. jozifp103

jozifp103 Vendor Rep Vendor Rep

Got some on the way already. One perk of being a rep is being the first to know about new products so I can grab some early :)

Lucky for all you customers PSL cares more about you than me so they only let me buy one kit. Believe me I was ready to blow some dough.