There are currently no users chatting.

Melanotan 2

Discussion in 'Peptides, IGF, HGH, Insulin' started by Aton, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Aton

Aton Moderator Staff Member

How many have used this peptide?

How did u like it?

I love it. It has some decent benefits for me and my wife when she uses.

Nice gradual even tan, helps to reduce hunger and lose bf. And picks up libido.

It hits my wife w in 12hrs. She first gets a little noxious so we normally taken it before bed for that reason. That part hits her w in minutes but fades the longer she uses it.
    In the 1st 12 hrs she is hornier than fuck! Like she will threaten to start w out me if I'm in the middle of something lol.
    We already do it pretty often but that kicks it up a notch w some heat lol.

For me that part is less noticeable but w everything else that I'm on well it's probably a good thing.

Anyways we just started again b4 we head to Hawaii for x-mas and figured I'd see who else uses it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIGVNYC likes this.
  2. Pooty

Pooty Active Member

I fucking love the shit... im pale skin with freckles and it tans the shit out of me... its the best peptide i have ever used... i was on a jobsite on slab for a few weeks, using 50 sunscreen 3 times a day and after two weeks a block layer(which are all mexican) came up and started talking to me in spanish, i was confused but he thought i was mexican... thats how well it works... too much though and you look like you been in an oil spill, esp on your face it seems to get it worse.

When i constitute my gro i do three bottles at a time and add them to one bottle then squirt in like .4 melonatan. keeps me tan all the time and its a normal tan, nothing too crazy and also what i find is that i dont need to get sun everywhere... seems like my chest and back even get tan through my shirt...

Sorry i rambled but good stuff

BIGVNYC and Aton like this.
  3. Aton

Ur all good on the rambling lol.

I've got an olive complexion all yr long but do burn if I'm out in 70-80 degree weather more than 3-4 hrs. More of a light burn that turns tan the next day.

Mt2 makes a nice even tan and keeps me from burning when I end up staying out for too long.

BIGVNYC likes this.
  4. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-Moderator Staff Member

Haven't gotten around to trying MT2 yet but have done the research and i must say it sounds on the money. I spend alot of time on the Beach and i like the fact that it can help prevent skin cancers from forming so i do need to start running MT2....

Aton likes this.
  5. Aton

Oh I'd bet I'd like the other bennies as well.

6. Pooty

Pooty Active Member

Just be careful how much u take. It doesnt take much homestly and works fast. My boy Andy who is like italian. He took it and look like he was working on an oil platform and they juat hit oil. He legit looked black. Its crazy stuff and like alton said it def will help u not get sunburned big tike but too much and if ur in the sun a ton

7. Aton

8f0eb3b6d679c4174fc5d2ff6b06b58a.gif