Lyme disease

Discussion in 'Off Topic - news, sports, etc' started by Eman, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Eman

Eman Member

Any one else here got it? I’ve been battling it for 2 months finally starting to get relief. It’s no joke either symptoms are terrible.

BIGVNYC likes this.
  2. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-Moderator Staff Member

Never had it but was always a big concern of mine in my 20's i spent a lot of time paint balling in some of the most tick infested woods. but i do know someone who suffered Lyme disease for 2 years before diagnosed and it was a living hell for them.........

Eman and BigJH like this.
  3. Eman

Eman Member

2 years undiagnosed I feel terrible for him. No one should ever have to suffer that long. I was fortunate enough to get the huge red bullseye on my forearm. But due to work I waited two more weeks after I saw bullseye to go to doctor because of work ( not that work wouldn’t let me go company was short handed and I would have felt I had let them down regardless) between ur spine being crushed in a vice your joints hurting the brain fog lethargy etc it really is bad. Also you can get Lyme disease and not get a bullseye so if you start getting the few symptoms i mentioned I’d look into. Tell that man that suffered for 2 years I tip my hat to him one tough sob.

4. BigJH

BigJH Member

Work hard
    Holly crap that sounds awful

5. Eman

Eman Member

Yes very awful.

6. mike

mike New Member

It's not joke really, even celebrities faced it including Alec Baldwin, Christie Brinkley, Avril Lavigne, Yolanda Foster, George W. Bush.

BIGVNYC likes this.
  7. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-Moderator Staff Member

Every i am near the woods i cover myself in bug repellent i never want to catch that shit...

8. Eman

Eman Member

I got told the best way to to repel them is buy flea and tick collars and put theM around your boots not on your skin or jeans but on your boots. Sounds crazy but a lot of people say it works great.

BIGVNYC likes this.
  9. HeavyHanded

HeavyHanded Active Member

As soon as you see the bullseye go to the doc. 6 weeks tetracycline eliminates it if soon eough. If not end organ damage is horrible.
    Ive had those deer ticks running in my furniture from dog breaking chain n running in the woods for 2 min.
    Its horrible shit. Cannibis helps fix or at least aleave the joint problems. Once in the kidneys its bad. Pissing blood etc. I could go on and on about this.
    You see the bullseye go to the doc!!!!