There are currently no users chatting.

Low dose test and EQ cycle

Discussion in 'Anabolic Hormones' started by galveston, Nov 11, 2017.

1. galveston

galveston Member

Hello,

I've been planning a test/eq/tbol cycle for some time but haven't had the time or money to dedicate to it so I haven't started it.

I will have to have lab work done in May for my TRT doc and since this will be a 16 week cycle it may be too close to run the cycle.

My solution and question is:

My doc gives me the option to run my test at up to 250mg/wk if I want. So if I run my cycle at 250mg/wk and my EQ at 800 would my lab work show any sign of AAS use? Would the EQ and tbol skew anything?

I have been on the fence about running a low dose test cycle anyway because I've read good things about it.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Low dose testForumDate
    Hip and lower back burnPeptides, IGF, HGH, InsulinJun 30, 2017
    IGF1 low?Peptides, IGF, HGH, InsulinMay 29, 2017

3. Aton

Aton Moderator Staff Member

U say ur doc would allow u to use test at a trt dose. R u prescribed test now and using? And have u had previous labs for ur doc on that dose?

Yes tbol And eq will slightly alter ur labs compared to ur base line which ur doctor will be able to compare to.

If he does not have u on a base line of multiple labs on the test at 250 he may not notice or draw attention to the lab results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIGVNYC likes this.
  4. galveston

galveston Member

yes, my doctor prescribes me 250mg test cyp a week. However, I can take less than that if I feel good. I usually take 150mg/wk to save money and that's what works for me and when I need a refill I just call and they send more as long as my yearly physical and lab work and office visit are current.

I've had lab work done at 250mg/wk just before my weekly injection and she didn't have a problem with the numbers so if it came in a little high it wouldn't be a problem. She can make a reasonable assumption at what test levels in man should be at that dosage.

I'm going to have to put off the cycle until after Christmas and probably start in January which would end the cycle in May. That's about the time I'll be getting labs. I may be able to delay the lab work a little.

I'd use the tbol for the first 6 weeks of the cycle so that shouldn't be a problem. My concern was if I had high levels of EQ in my system, would it give an indicator on my lab work?

I know she is AAS friendly with her husband. He's definitely not natural but we don't have that relationship and I don't want to give her proof on lab work that could get her in trouble if she continued to treat me afterwards.

5. Aton

Eq will not raise ur test level. It will elevate lab markers. Red blood count, free test levels will increase due to shbg suppression. Liver markers will change to some degree w tbol, eq and test but as I said before not extreme.

BIGVNYC likes this.
  6. galveston

galveston Member

Thanks. If the EQ wouldn't throw things off much, another option would be to run test at 500mg/wk for the first 12 weeks and then drop to 250mg/wk or my normal 150mg/wk to give my total test blood levels time to go back to normal in time for my labs but keep running the EQ at 800 for the duration.

My TRT doc and my regular physician haven't ever raised an eyebrow at high free test levels but my TRT doc did cut me off for 2 months due to me having a total test level of 2700 one time. I smartened up after that. I'm a guy that has to learn the hard way some times.

BIGVNYC and Aton like this.
  7. Aton

lol I know what u mean

BIGVNYC and galveston like this.
  8. Aton

That would be great to have a doc like that. Mine is to a degree. He is for it all but I also get the sense if I told him my yrs of experimentations he would go down the old school path and tell me what chances I'm taking w my health.

They all ask me if I use and I just deny stating how long I've been lifting.
    I see it on their faces ( dude who the fuck r u trying to fool? No god damn way u r that lean , that big w out using )

But it's an unspoken grin exchanged and left at that.

BigJH and BIGVNYC like this.
  9. galveston

galveston Member

Lol. My general physician did mention that I'd put on 25lbs. but was right after a bulk. My TRT doc gives me lots of freedom. I think it's a thing where if I don't put her in a position to where she could get in trouble then she's not going to ask any questions. It helps that I'm not that big. I wish I could get on the level with her because she could be a good resource for info. I've learned a lot on these forums and reading but I'm still at a point where I feel I'm still experimenting and I haven't done any real advanced cycles. For safety's sake it'd be nice to have a doctor involved

BIGVNYC likes this.
  10. Aton

Most of them have absolutely no idea what to advise us. They only know clinical research.

Forum anecdotal knowledge is in a lot of ways better served.

BIGVNYC and galveston like this.
  11. galveston

galveston Member

That's true. The original doctor that put me on TRT didn't know much. The lady I see now knows her stuff and I think she's been around the block and knows how to do things.

BIGVNYC likes this.
  12. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-Moderator Staff Member

I am at a point where i see my TrT doctor every 6 months months now so i run my cycles in between that time and clean up 6 weeks prior to visit for bloods. There's no bullshiting a endocrinologist with a Harvard degree she knows what i am up to no one on trt carries around that much muscle. She is fascinated on how hormones effect the human body as much as i am we have very long deep conversations about them without me ever admitting my usage. But i would never admit it to any of my doctors as i don't ever want that in my charts or permanent records....

Aton and galveston like this.
  13. galveston

galveston Member

That's true. That's a very good point to not let that get into your chart and records. That's an open minded doctor to continue to treat you even though she knows off the record what you do. There are still people out there that support freedom.

BIGVNYC likes this.
  14. Vision

Vision ★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★ Vendor Rep

You're better off tossing masteron in there, it's very mild but it will complement the low-dose testosterone.. in fact at those moderate dosage of testosterone it will amplify its effect tenfold, lowering shbg at the same time providing more free test..masteron can be ran at some pretty high dosages and it's fairly safe and in fact the FDA approves dosage is greater than 900 when it pertains to therapeutic treatments with no adverse effects.. I'd run mast at 400, with test at 250, keep it simple and Mild and it will be slow and steady but it will be quality.. it won't throw off your liver values or increase your rbc's that much, and Bold may give a false reading of elevated estrogen and progestin, that you don't need especially having to explain that to your physician..

Test/mast/tbol.. that's a pretty quality combination with lean quality gains that will keep you off the radar..tbol won't throw anything off your blood panel that will be concerning...

Mast/test is what a lot of us guys are using for cruising, it's such a complimentary stack that I don't even consider it a cruise because it works that well.. testosterone enhancement is an understatement.. when you can get the most out of your test it becomes a completely different compounds!!

Aton, BIGVNYC and pitshack like this.
  15. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-Moderator Staff Member

Some great advice right there Vision gives the best advice....

16. dsgym

dsgym Well-Known Member

This is unrelated to your question, but be aware of deca. Plenty of people said it wouldn’t throw off results and my test levels came back out of range. And I was only running 200mg test alongside the deca.

I totally support low test cycles though. I love letting a moderate dose of another compound do the work.

17. BigJH

BigJH Member

Work hard
    Yes it will mess with the lap work bro.. Been there.

18. BigJH

BigJH Member

Work hard
    Yes it will mess with the lap work bro.. Been there.