There are currently no users chatting.

I'M BACK!!

Discussion in 'IFBB Supplies' started by Old Dego, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Old Dego

Old Dego Active Member

Hey guys, want to say THANKS! to Gmoney, an Chaos. Messed my wrist up an now it's healed. Before the accident, I just started running IFBB's, Trest. Back at it for 2 weeks. Gents, this stuff get's you results NOW! No, water, no moonface. Granted I'm running propped AI protocol, but the veins through my neck, shoulders, trapps, an ribcage, for example, shows the proof. My gains are highly noticable, weekly. Anyways, glad to see others trying IFBB, an plan on more transactions with them soon. I suck at pictures, but il try to get one out ,an one at the end of my run.

Aton and BIGVNYC like this.
  2. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-Moderator Staff Member

Good going with IFBB like to hear more about this Trestolone run how much did you run?

3. Old Dego

Old Dego Active Member

BigV! I'm running 50mg, a day. But I had to take it say around 7 pm. At first, like Chaos said you feel a little groggy at first, but it goes away in a couple hours, but after 5-7 days, I wasn't getting that feeling, So I believe it's an adjustment, that I feel is worth it. But it's half life carriers 24-hrs, So I do the late pins an then rest. I'm also running high Test, with it. I plan on getting more, and add to this cycle. Still doing research. Ha! Thanks BIGV.

BIGVNYC likes this.
  4. Gmoney

Gmoney Vendor Rep Vendor Rep

Can't wait to see your results bro. Thanks for the shout out

BIGVNYC likes this.
  5. BIGVNYC

How high is the testosterone? All the information i gathered says low test with Trestolone cycle. I still am yet to run a ment cycle i have it and planning on running it this fall/winter. I ran it for a week just to test it out and i must say i did feel it especially my mood was good and a boost in the sex drive....

6. Old Dego

Old Dego Active Member

I read that too,an had the same response. After 2 weeks, I had to run test with it. I will look an see where I read it, but that ( No Test needed), was part of the reason it didn't fulfill it's need. But a research done a year ago (an il look for it,So you can read it), say's to use Test with it. Im running 500mg Sust. With 200mg Test Prop. Im starting to notice im responding well on the short esters. But BIG V, guess what? Theres Trest Deca 150, an Treat E 200mg. Prices are all steep, but could be worth it. Less pins, an longer half life along with the other compounds that can be used for synergy.

BIGVNYC likes this.
  7. BIGVNYC

Very true i wouldn't run anything with at least a TRT level of testosterone.

8. BIGVNYC

Old Dego likes this.
  9. Old Dego

Old Dego Active Member

Im glad you found that BIG V, it would have taken me a minute. I'm not to savay on these gadgets.