There are currently no users chatting.

Hexodex 450 review coming

Discussion in 'Sciroxx' started by Mountain-Man, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man Well Known Member Vendor Rep

The Hexadex 450 is an innovetive testosterones. It contains a matrix of 6 testosterone esters (20mg test acetate, 30mg test prop, 50mg test phenylprop, 90mg test E, 95mg test C, 165mg test undecanoate). This blend is formulated to ensure optimal pharmacokinetics traits, optimum absorption and stable test concentration, and poses faster acting and longer lasting effective effect then any other testosterone blend introduced to the markets.

I'll be doing 1/2 cc Ed with somastim and proviron ,150 mg Ed for my expo prep ,these expos are part of my main income a year and I'm putting my faith into scrioxx products to get me into the size and shape I need for my sponsers to keep me on contract so I'm depending strongly on the somastim,hexadex,and proviron to do it's job ,I have no dought it will as long as I do my job

I'm putting my entire faith and bb income in his products,I'm paying for these items threw the big BOGO sale going on for this review is my idea aloneHexadex (1).png1224170532-1.jpgprovidex.png

DieselPower likes this.