There are currently no users chatting.

Gmoney log

Discussion in 'IFBB Supplies' started by Gmoney, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Gmoney

Gmoney Vendor Rep Vendor Rep

Update. I'm on my trt protocol now. Haven't lost any reps in the gym. I do notice my aggression is down but I added a scoop of preworkout which seems to help and I have a fine ass woman that is trolling me in the gym so motivation isn't a problem on heavy lifts. Lol
    Loving life
    Already thinking about February stack though

DieselPower, Aristo, Bean44 and 2 others like this.
  2. Old Dego

Old Dego Active Member

G!! My Brother! Long time. No disrespect!! To you or AA. My life has issues like everyone. But I need to go IFBB shopping.
    Gonna PM ya, an get some product, opinion from ya. Cool

Aristo and BIGVNYC like this.
  3. Gmoney

Hell yeah brother that's what I'm here for. I got you

Aristo, BIGVNYC and Aton like this.
  4. Gmoney

So I'm cruising, the work is hard but the struggle keeps me humble. I know once I get through these two months, the blast that follows will be a rewarding experience. Stay humble but stay hungry, cuz we eat to grow! Have a great day AA

Aristo, Aton and Bean44 like this.
  5. Aton

Aton Moderator Staff Member

I can’t honestly say I’m on a cruise but I’m on the lower end of my norm. For the last 1 month now.

But I’m getting a solid string for nights w long sleep.
    I go about 3.5 to 5 hrs before I wake up to the inevitable urge to drain the vein.
    The great thing is my strength is creeping up at a point of where I would be if I was running a higher cycle and eating like a horse. And I’m down to an average of 3800 cals right now.
    I’m loving it while it lasts.

Stick with it Gmoney soon it will be bulk time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Aristo

Aristo Administrator Staff Member

Aton, about draining the vein... I sleep with a urinal next to me. Hate waking up to go to the bathroom three and four times. Once I am up, hard to fall sleep again. I bring three bottles of water with me, put them on my night table and by the time I wake up - GONE!! folks please understand the importance of keeping the body hydrated. i consume about a gallon and half a day. Helps with water retention as you keep the hormone that helps retain water in check. keep joints nice and lubricated. Was talking to a friends who says if he gets half a gallon in a day he's happy. He is always stiff and just does not feel well... I told him he needs to uptake water and now he is a little over a gallon and says he feels like a new man. Seriously, for those who don't get much water in, please change that protocol immediately.

Sconi and DieselPower like this.
  7. Aton

I keep a 30oz thermal cup filled on my night stand but I probably only drink 1/2 during the night.

I hate waking up to that urge so many times at night. I go minutes b4 bed. Then 4-5 hrs later. Sometimes 2hrs after that. Or I just fight the urge and roll to my side a few times lol.

I get 1-1.5 gal of water in a day right now. I try to get 3/4 of that in by noon as I’m up by 2:30am to start my day. After noon I drink about an 8oz glass w my last few meals.

Ur right about it reducing fluid retention, Overall energy levels, lubrication.

But I couldn’t imagine making myself pee while I’m still in bed w a pan or what ever.
    But I’ve been there more than I care to where I get up to pee and it’s hours later b4 I can sleep again or well then it’s time I have to get ready for work.

DieselPower and Aristo like this.
  8. Aton

I normally walk 10 ft use the bathroom walk back drink some water and plop back in bed. And back to sleep a few minutes later.

The gh helps a lot w getting back to sleep and sleeping solid.

9. Gmoney

I hear you About the h2o! I actually was overdoing the water for a little bit during this last cycle. I was drinking so much water that I was peeing like 3-4 times an hour. I did that for a few days and just couldn't continue so I had to cut back. Mind you I'm still drinking a shit ton of water but the 2+ gallons I was doing was too much. Don't get me wrong I felt great from that much water but the trips to the bathroom were debilitating they were so frequent. Just like anything you gotta find balance

DieselPower and Aton like this.
  10. Gmoney

But still great advice!!!!!

Aton likes this.
  11. Aristo

Aristo Administrator Staff Member

I found my sweet spot at about 1 1/2 gallons a day. I knew I would have people cracking up with the plastic urinal. yet, it helps me a great deal.. I go about three times a night.. Fuck hate getting up. LMFAO!! Wife laughs at me.. tells me that's it - I am an old man.

:(

Mountain-Man, DieselPower and Aton like this.
  12. Gmoney

Haha that's some funny shit. Hey I need that urinal for the car though!! That would make my life easier on the road

Aristo likes this.
  13. Aton

Hahaha I hear that! I have a commute of 1.5 -2 hrs to get home in the evening and have to make sure I take a leak just b4 I jump in the car or I do the damn Skwerm and shake half way home.

That would be the ticket if I ever rush out the door lol.

Aristo and Gmoney like this.
  14. Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man Well Known Member Vendor Rep

I actually have one in my truck I have 1--4 hr drive time over mountains with no pull offs it very helpfull:yum

Aton and Aristo like this.
  15. Gmoney

i was doing really well staying on track with my cruise , feeling really good too besides the not all the way hard erections and making it almost impossible to bust a nut, but we can talk about that another time because low and behold I pick up my son and "POP"!!! Busted a back muscle which sent me into a spasm so severe that I dislocated my rib. Let me tell you about PAIN! Holy shit !!!!!! So I am laid up a bit gonna have to reassess my injury once my rib heals up , if I'm lucky my back isn't torn and I can rehab soon if it's torn I don't even know?? Anybody got the magic juice to help heal this shit up strong and fast?? Let me know what you guys use to recover from injuries PLEASE
    on a lighter more happy note
    I got a massage and a nasty sloppy blow job last night from the old lady. Guess I should've been faking injuries more often problem is it took forever to bust ! What do u guys take for that soft hard on can't bust problems?

16. Sconi

Sconi New Member

BPC-157, gotta have the old lady locally inject it where the injury is in your back. Run it for 8 weeks 500mcg per site daily. Works wonders

17. Aton

Pretty spot on. U can do 750 daily and split to twice and day but I have not seen any research that has proven it works any better or faster.

I think it’s a bit more bro science. But bpc or tb500 dose really work.

I’ve used it a few times. One for my peck tear and shoulder pain.

Good lock on the quick recovery bubba.

Sconi likes this.
  18. Sconi

Sconi New Member

Have not tried the tb500 yet, key word yet! Im gonna run some MK677 next blast along with some test, npp, mast, and 4iu gh ed. Trying to get to 310lbs.

Goodluck with the injury man, bpc is good shit and im sure Aton wouldn't steer you wrong with the tb500

19. Aton

Well thank u sir!

What r u getting ur mk for these days?

I normally got 30 day supply of 50mgs for around $50. It’s been about 6 months the last time I bought it.

20. Aton

Gmoney the last time I used bpc I tore my left outer peck. It went black and blue 2 days after the injury. I was back to doing chest work moderately hard 30 days after.

I did light work with it after 2 weeks.

And by 2-3 months I was back to going full throttle on any peck work.

The stuff really does help heal and speed up recovery.

Sconi likes this.