There are currently no users chatting.

Fuck it, bulk starts TODAY

Discussion in 'Purity Source Labs' started by jozifp103, Nov 20, 2017.

1. jozifp103

jozifp103 Vendor Rep Vendor Rep

Goddammit I can't wait anymore. I went on a 6 week crash diet to cut down as low as I could so I could start a nice heavy bulk over the winter. Well I was able to cut down to about 9-10% bf so I'm ok with that. However my start date was supposed to be sometime in January as I wanted to cruise for a couple months in between but FUCK IT! I'm hungry and I'm sick of staring at all this beautiful gear. Thanksgiving is this week so let's eat :)

(Might throw in some test and tren base into the mix as well)

2269e9110e7de3abd44a54ec82fc1e24.jpgdb78f93eb9b3a06ca0733d9050f9cd1c.jpgb0f8be960499520c626409e315081a66.jpg4c909f95afd1edf62fe6288af675dd6b.jpga49a51dcd4ceb331ac1af7a5660b0434.jpg

2. dr.ziegler420

dr.ziegler420 Active Member

Brother that is....BEAUTIFUL!!!! Keep us posted!!

BIGVNYC likes this.
  3. Aton

Aton Moderator Staff Member

Haha I said the same thing! The damn tren and dbol took my tolerance down quick. I'm back to trying to temper my self over the pure stupid that goes on at work lol.

Those all look so beautiful ya damn lucky dastard !

Kick some ass J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-Moderator Staff Member

Those pics gave me an erection :heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart:

DieselPower and dr.ziegler420 like this.
  5. jozifp103

Will do brother. Started yesterday :)
    So hard to hold off when you have this castle of liquid gold staring at you. Not to mention the insane amount of calories I'll be taking in this week and again during Christmas. No sense in doing anything other than bulking right now.
    Beautiful ain't it? I'll admit it was difficult for me to even crack the first bottle. It just looks so pretty all stacked up and capped like that.

BIGVNYC likes this.
  6. BIGVNYC

I have a bottle of those Anabol's and i will tell you i can't take them before driving cause i will get serious road rage. Those dbols are no joke!

BigJH likes this.
  7. jozifp103

Bro I can barely take them before working out. 25mg pre workout and I can barely make it through...the pumps are honestly painful. I got a lower back pump from benching last week and I had to switch to a machine because my back was cramping up.

Dbol is strange. It's like an antidepressant for me. I feel happy and great all day, but at the same time my tolerance for bullshit goes way down. It's like I get extra angry when someone ruins my good mood lol. :mad:

BIGVNYC and DieselPower like this.
  8. BIGVNYC

Same here it amplifies the mood kinda like alcohol. So if i am happy i become happier and if someone pisses me off i turn into the freaking Hulk....

9. jozifp103

I will say this bro...playing with my hormones over the years has certainly given me a whole new respect for women and what they deal with emotionally. I think it's made me a more compassionate and understanding partner lol.

10. jozifp103

Update.

Been running 50mg trest ace per day along with my 500mg test E that I was already on. By the end of week 2 I was up 12lbs. Definitely a fair amount of water but mostly intramuscular. Not like dbol where it looks sloppy. More like anadrol type water. Muscles were full and popping. A bit different than my last run with trest but I'm staying on top of my e2 this time so that could be why.

Beginning of week 3 I added tren ace at 50mg/day. Somewhere along the way I unintentionally bumped it up to 100mg/day without realizing it. I just started pinning 1cc per day without realizing it. Talk about irresponsible...but here we are at 700mg tren a week...

So anyway...I'm just starting week 4 and the tren has already taken effect. I've lost 5lbs (mostly water) and I look simply amazing. The trest is keeping me full and the tren is keeping me dry. GREAT combo.

Here's the kicker....other than when I'm at the gym.....I feel like dog shit. Trest alone has it's share of mental sides. Similar to tren as I mentioned, but more mild. But when you add tren...especially at 700mg a week...you'd better have your goddamn head on straight. I'm tired and cranky as fuck all day. I feel like everyone's messing with me constantly and my anxiety is pretty high. I can hack it though. I draw the line when I start being an asshole to my girlfriend. So as of now we're smooth sailing.

Will update sporadically.

BIGVNYC and Aton like this.
  11. Aton

lol I've bumped up my gear that way. U draw everything out then think hum did I just do 1 ml or 1/2?
    Hey wait why do I have to pin 4 mls and not 3.5? Shit! Which one did not pay attention to when I did that?

Well I'll level it out on the next pin.

BIGVNYC likes this.
  12. jozifp103

It's so funny how that happens. I remember back when I was new to this game I was so particular about my doses and made sure to measure it to the exact tic mark. God forbid I pinned 515mg that week instead of 500! Had to pin at the same time and do everything by the books. Hell now I don't even know what week im on or when I started what compound. Half the time I get my math wrong and end up mega dosing something by accident.

Good example was when I last ran tren enanthate. I'm used to pinning tren ace daily and don't often use trenE. So I planned to start at 400mg (1cc twice a week). Problem is...I went on autopilot and pinned 1cc daily with my mast. I'm sure there are some who run 1.4 grams of tren...but me? I was ready for the looney bin. Took me about 2 weeks to realize my idiot mistake.

Aton and BIGVNYC like this.
  13. GrilledCheddar

GrilledCheddar New Member

This blast looks awesome brother, I’m blasting at about 800mg of test and a little over 500mg of deca at the moment. Just dropped dbol at the 5th week mark. Looking to add something in around week 10-12 with the test and deca. Debating on the trest, save the tren for the spring blast. So maybe some trest at 50mg eod and some anadrols or more dbol at the tail end of the blast. Don’t think I want to deal with stacking tren and trest right now lol

Aton and BIGVNYC like this.
  14. Servertech

Servertech Administrator Staff Member

15. Aton

I'm tapering down now. It's my second week of reducing gear.

Headed to kona for 10 days spending Christmas there and will be back home by New Years.

jozifp103 and GrilledCheddar like this.
  16. GrilledCheddar

Sometimes it’s not a bad feeling to reduce gear after a heavy blast. I don’t mind cruising when it’s due time, have a good trip brother.

Aton likes this.
  17. Aton

It's gonna be a once in a life time vacation for sure.

Wife was just looking at the house we will be staying in. 1.5 mil. 6 rooms 5 bath rooms umm who needs that many bath rooms. Wrap around decks private pool and it's about as close as u can get to being right on the beach.
    Ridiculous is all I can say. All we have to pay for is the food and entertainment which we will be sharing w my brother in laws fam.
    Air line tickets, house and car rental all paid for curtsy of my father and mother in law.
    Glad they can afford that. They paid for everyone's flights
    Oh and we managed to save up 5k to spend. Well hope we don't spend that much but we at least have plenty to play w.
    I'm still on the fence if I want to bring just enough gear for a couple pins or just run a short pct.

jozifp103 likes this.
  18. GrilledCheddar

Man that sounds like a hell of a trip! Congrats on getting a awesome set up. If you went the pct option how would you set it up? I cruise between blasts so in my situation I would just drop down and shoot a cc of test the day I was leaving and honestly probably wouldn’t worry about it till I got back.

19. jozifp103

Still holding strong since adding 700mg tren ace to the mix. Hot as fuck all day and on edge. I look like a goddamn action figure though. The way tren just sucks everything in and exposes your definition is just something that no other compound can do. Hence why I deal with the shit that comes along with tren. WORTH IT :)
    ***Update: Also forgot to mention that I added 50mg test suspension daily pre workout (weekends off). Yipeeeee
    92aa2a6ccee6ad7000733813f8b8535a.jpg
    Should I add tren base too? God what's wrong with me.....
    cdbe0a444b34f36d0b3d223964659ef3.jpg

Aton and GrilledCheddar like this.
  20. GrilledCheddar

Haha an action figure look is right when it comes to tren ace effects! Only time I’ve taken tren to 700 was when I tried the whole low test high tren thing two years ago. Test was at like 250mg a week. Actually enjoyed the cycle fine and cut decent. Now my coach only really wants me to run it at 350 when i do.

Of course add the trenbase! I thought everyone mixed their bases all the time? ;)

jozifp103 likes this.