Ever just over-do it a weeee bit?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Hormones' started by jozifp103, Jan 12, 2018.

1. jozifp103

jozifp103 Active Member Vendor Rep

Ever reach the point in a cycle where you just feel like your body is desperately trying to tell you something? Maybe you've added too many compounds, maybe your doses are too high, maybe you've been on too long. Whatever it may be, your body just reaches the point where it starts getting angry with you.
    I think i'm at that point. I'm tired and moody all the time, my workouts are stale because I'm too exhausted to give it 100%, my digestive system is starting to work against me, my anxiety is up, feeling a bit on the depressed side, appetite is gone, and just feel like overall dog shit. I get these waves of gross feeling that come over me during the day. Maybe 2-3 times a day I'll just get this feeling like somebody is pumping sewage through my veins and i get nauseous, sweaty, and just feel gross.
    I'll admit I can be a bit reckless. I only cruise a couple times a year for about 8 weeks at a time but for the most part i'm on cycle.
    Now to some of you these may seem like moderate doses but anyways here's what I've been on.
    1g test
    350mg trestalone ace
    700mg npp
    700mg tren ace
    4iu genotropin hgh
    Orals cycled in and out
    50mg dbol - 6 weeks
    20mg superdrol - 4 weeks
    Been doing this for about 24 weeks now. I think it's time to take a break :(
    Anyone else have this happen???

BIGVNYC likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Ever weeee bitForumDate
    What’s everyone’s goals at the momentFood: Recipes, Meal Prep DietJul 8, 2018
    First everAnabolic HormonesJul 4, 2018

3. Aristo

Aristo Administrator Staff Member

6 months is a long time on that cycle my brotha - I would begin to drop most of that and start to look at TRT dosages. It so important that you health and how you feel should always be of highest concern. If you body is telling you that you are not good, then that is a sign to stop. Honestly, I wrote something on all these designer steroids and just keeping it to the basics in a thread about a week ago. If you consume an appropriate diet, you will not needs those amounts. We work hard in the gym and add these substances to add to the look that we want to achieve, but if we achieve it with a body that is sick or does not feel well, then the outcome to our journey sucks. I promote eating big and juicing small. I am 235 at about 8-10%Bf. and I do not use anything close to that cycle. Yet, many are regurgitating cycles that are not needed. The regurgitating on these forums has become the "rule of law." I created/built AA to begin to inform people that these cycles are not needed when appropriate nutrition is followed. The designers steroids are being promoted by sources and many others that only repeat what they care constantly being told by those who are doing the same. I made a comment to this a week ago on someone else's thread.

I consume big and clean, since I have been doing this, my cycles have dropped in intensity while my mass has grown and stays. Please understand that many many years ago I also cycled big and always ended up not feeling 100%. As I began to notice this cycle was beginning to be prominent through out the years, I began to question if what I was doing was smart -NO!!

Most put their entire emphasis on cycling and keeping sure that every shot, tab and others are taking religiously. well, if we religiously stay on a big diet that was clean and long lasting, most would understand spending less time on the importance of taking all these different drugs and more on eating regularly the outcome would be amazingly different.

I hope that those that have been on these cycles for years can chime in and explain how/what I am saying is seriously something that needs to be spread throughout these forums. Especially when Bodybuilding is a dying sport. Early 2000's lineup any shows cross country was 90% bodybuilders and 10% physique.. that has changed. Not sure why physique or even bodybuilders need to take yearly long cycles that are detrimental and long term (the older athlete regrets) unhealthy. Brotha I am just honestly looking out for those that really want to learn. Ask anyone over 50 that has been at this if the amount of drugs used are needed. Also, remember what are the chances of those who start the plight of ever getting on an Olympia stage. We do this to look good and the majority do - let's do it healthy. IT can be done with much lower doses and basic cycles.

This was not written to upset anyone, but to help those that are starting out. Anyone who has been cycling for a long time, please chime in and give me/us your opinion. Remember on AA we respect everyone's opinion.

A

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  4. Aristo

I promised that this forum will be kept honest and help answer questions truthfully by those that have years of experience.

BIGVNYC likes this.
  5. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-Moderator Staff Member

Listen to your body if it's telling you take a break then do so. I've been down this road one to many times and my obsession to complete and get the most out of the cycle could have caused permanent damage to my health. Being now in my early 40's with nothing to prove and doing mild cycles i feel so much better than when i did those massive cycles that made me sick. So think ahead brother health first.

HeavyHanded, jozifp103 and Aristo like this.
  6. DieselPower

DieselPower Active Member

So well said!

jozifp103 and Aristo like this.
  7. javman

javman New Member

Time to take a break. Usual practice is to lay off for the same time period that you were on and start taking PCT and taking regular supps and let your system detox.

8. Aton

Aton Moderator Staff Member

Well I cant nag at some one for what they take or how much they take.

There r plenty of people that r looking for that missing piece of the puzzle that creates an easy, pleasurable I’m the king of the world feel on a run.
    Jozifp103 has been around for a very very long time. So has vision, w some pretty impressive accomplishments in bb.

I’ve felt like crap even running trt. Weather it was an over welling question of why am I still doing all of this? Consuming massive amounts of food force feeding my face to just plane not having enough energy to make it through the day.
    It’s all a chess game to make it all fit together.

Is the gain better than the consequence?

When is it ever enough?

I don’t take the mega doses anymore, I have learned that a well planned workout plan phased through out the year and clean smart nutritional plan will do amazing work for u. But even w that as I’ve aged I’ve found I have to lean towards items that lower my shbg and items that Elevate my gh as I produce probably a 1/4 of what I did naturally when I was in my 20’s.

I know for a fact jozifp103 and vision have helped thousands of peeps w solid nutritional and gear plans.

I am sure this wasn’t how jozifp103 thought the thread was going to go lol.

But I do get ur point and message Aristodemus.

Jozifp103 genuinely loves to help. But at the end of the day he is selling and winning the trust of members to sell more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man Well Known Member Vendor Rep

Contractor
    Happens to the best of us I have had to stop two major cycles for the same reasons u stated I even took 6 mths off from the gym once come back rfreshed and energetic

BIGVNYC and Aton like this.
  10. Aristo

Yeah.. nagging is never an option. I let people take what they want when they want - unless they ask. jozifp103 was asking what others thought about a concerning "question" that has been asked though out the ages on these forums. We all have visions. This is why we chose to do what we do. I grew up and still lift with a top 5 retired Olympiad - have had my share of shows, and this question "of feeling healthy" is one that is asked or suggested at many gathering by bb'er. Not exactly sure if you read into anything I was getting across as upsetting (hope I am wrong - not my intention), but it was beneficial and contrary of incendiary to anyone.. I don't doubt anyone's career or experience in my answer. Dont think jozifp feels insulted by my response. I know he has helped hundreds and can see it quite clearly in his knowledge base. The three of us can agree that we have done cycles that you feel invincible, mediocre or not feeling good all around. Again, the three of us have much more knowledge than many who are just starting, and never have gotten a good grasp of all of "this" -Which is why forums exist - to help . The majority of people land here. Why having us describing how we feel on a cycle; how it feels that you have been on for to long is incredibly educational. Its a reason vet's should be sharing (when asked) what and how we do things that can help many. I glad that the crew on AA is as solid as it is. Someone wrote in a thread that AA is "family like". The staff is solid and with a wealth of information. Jozifp does a job with his multiple talents of helping many put together experienced cycles.

Sharing, you no longer do mega doses, opens a discussion to what kind of cycles are being ran after many years of usage and how similar these cycles can be?

:)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  11. Aton

No offense meant.

For me the common “i no longer feel good on this cycle” is from extreme overfeeding and when a certain product get my bp to an uncomfortable level.

Overfeeding is a requirement if u want to gain size. I remember the days all I had to think about was keeping workouts consistent and I’d gain and could stay perpetually lean.

A few years later I had to sacrifice getting fat to gain size and then the yo-yo diet to cut fat.

The other feel bad for me is when I feel tight, feel blood pressure pulsing through my neck and head all of the time. It’s high enough for me to constantly feel uncomfortable. When I get like that I either have to change what I’m using or add an item to lower bp or donate.

Aristo and DieselPower like this.
  12. Aristo

Agreed, overfeeding does get my BP moving up and fast. I overfed and never felt good from that. As the years taught me something, it was to eat enough to make me feel full, but not to a point that I felt horrible. Also, I began to understand which carbs made me feel good and which (many) made me feel bloated and gassy and just not good all around. Adjusting my food(s) and finding which made me well, made a huge dent concerning the best growth through-out the years. I am eating lesser amounts of different carbs, but those i consume I keep in the 400 range. Experimenting with what you eat will make a huge difference with the progress of your cycle and daily routine. I have in my later years, kept it simple when cycling and my diet is very specific concerning proteins and carbs.. I stick with the one's that make me feel strong and non-lethargic. keeping cycles to basics cycles I did very well. I hope this helps. Where I am at today is healthy and feeling good all the time. 227lbs about 8%bf Age 55....

Here is an eg. My wife made peanut butter cookies.. ate 4 and felt like shit for hours - gas coming was considered by the baker of these cookies as a WMD. It's those -yo-yo diets that can have you feeling like shit. stick to what helps and makes you feel good and that should promote nice growth.

A

DieselPower likes this.
  13. jozifp103

Great stuff brother thank you for this insight. I guess it's hard when you work for an AAS manufacturer and have easy access to whatever you want, to not overdo it sometimes.

I guess for me it's like chasing the dragon....I remember my first few cycles getting the sick pumps and veins that I've never had before. I used to make such big changes in a single cycle and I could actually "feel" the compounds working. I could see the new muscle being formed in places where I've never had. Putting on 10-20lbs in a cycle. Having my lifts go up by 20-30%. Nowadays it takes a lot more to get that "on" feeling. Gains come slower now and diet and training is MUCH more crucial at this stage.

Thanks for the kind word brother. My post probably did come off a bit ignorant and reckless so I can see how someone may think I'm a dummy lol. But I honestly do appreciate the input from Aristodemus. He is 100% correct. I know it, we all know it, I just choose not to listen to reason sometimes and go against what I know is right.
    I'll be honest,

I know deep down that my cycling methods can be reckless and unnecessary. Like I said above, the fact that I have easy access, and the "chasing the dragon" theory definitely play a part in this. I suppose I wanted to hear others who may be in the same boat. I guess I seek comfort in knowing that others do the same. I know the right and wrong way to do things and I don't always follow my own advice. This post probably makes me sound like a reckless newb lol. But I don't want to give the wrong impression. I do have self control and I do know what the hell I'm doing despite my reckless decisions.

For the record...I dropped my test down to 500 which I will be ramping down to 250. I'm dropping the tren once this bottle is finished and same with the NPP. Trest has been done for several weeks now and superdrol will be dropped at the end of my 4 week run (im not gonna waste it goddammit!).

Thanks for the responses everyone. If anyone has anything else to chime in....or an experience of your own I'd love to hear it.

BIGVNYC, Aristo and DieselPower like this.
  14. jozifp103

I think there may have been some misunderstanding on what I'm actually running (which is my fault).

Let me clarify. I'm doing this the best I can from memory...

(4iu HGH throughout)
    Weeks 1-12ish
    500mg test
    350mg trest
    (50mg dbol weeks 1-6)

(another 4 week run with 50mg dbol somewhere in the middle)

Weeks 12-24
    1g test
    700mg npp
    700mg tren ace
    (Superdrol weeks 20-24)

Sorry for the confusion.

BIGVNYC and Aristo like this.
  15. HeavyHanded

HeavyHanded Active Member

Ive been in this exact position. I dont compete just liked being huge.
    If I had to guess the superdrol is whats making you feel like shit. Tren at high doses for extended periods of time will do the same.
    The 4iu of geno is great but can make you feel lethargic. Tren and gh will supress thyroid function making t4/3 use necessary. I didnt see any in your cocktail of hormones lol.

I eat when I'm hungry and noticed that helps as well. Force feeding sucks. Feeding when necessary is satisfying.

Like bigv and aristodemous said the high doses arent necessary but weve all done it.

I never liked being sweaty, tired and nauseas.... lol

jozifp103, BIGVNYC, Aristo and 2 others like this.
  16. Aristo

This is a great thread by great people. This is a truthful as it gets. We shared and understand the truths without a thousands just regurgitating what they read on many different forums. Why AA in time will become a place where the knowledgeable will visit and respect. I appreciate you all.

Cheers
    A

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  17. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-Moderator Staff Member

For me Superdrol, Trestalone, and Trenbolone are all double edge swords can go good or bad as the way the make me feel....

Scoobs88, jozifp103 and HeavyHanded like this.
  18. HeavyHanded

HeavyHanded Active Member

Shout out to Aton as well. He knows his shit.
    I wish I knew then what I do now. Ive had permanent hbp for a few years now I couldve avoided.

jozifp103, Aton and DieselPower like this.
  19. DieselPower

DieselPower Active Member

Amen to Aton, good call. Always willing to go above and beyond to share what he knows. I myself have learned more from him than anyone else in my life!

jozifp103, Aristo and Aton like this.
  20. Aton

Lol thank for the boost guys!
    I feel all warm n fuzzy inside hahaha.

Always willing to help out when I can. That’s what we r all here.

If we can’t lean on each other to help w the minutiae why r we on this site?

There r a lot of proven facts out there but even more incidentals.
    It’s the trial and error that some of us have been through that needs to be shared to be successful in this common pursuit.

21. Aton

That’s what I love about this site.

The ego is left at the door.

Anyways thanks again.