- Not a member yet?  Sign Up!

Diktator

Discussion in 'IAsuperpharma' started by ambulldog, Jun 24, 2018.

1. ambulldog

ambulldog New Member

Anyone else try this? Ive started it and will let people know what i think in a few weeks.

BTW new here, hello

Tags:
    BIGVNYC likes this.
  2. dr.ziegler420

dr.ziegler420 BRPHARMA RepVendor Rep

Welcome to AA!! Never heard of it...or them ... Is this sponsor or product? Not being rude just wondering what are you talking about bro???

BIGVNYC and Markg518 like this.
  3. dr.ziegler420

dr.ziegler420 BRPHARMA RepVendor Rep

Oh it's a product.Never heard or heard of anyone trying it.If their offering it then I can at least say it's legit as far being what they say it will be.

BIGVNYC likes this.
  4. Aton

Aton Super-ModeratorStaff Member

If ur talking about the topical DHT cream then yes I’ve heard of it but never used it.

And to answer Dr Z’s question yes there is at least one sponsor here that sells it.

So it’s used mainly to enhance ur secondary male sexual characteristics. Like facial hair, and what most hope it’s good for increasing the size of ur member.

I’ve have yet to see legitimate scientific testing that proved it can in fact do this but hell who really knows.
    I find it very very unlikely it can along w the massive other pro ported products that say they work.

The one and only thing that I think can increase it after adult male attributes have fully developed is physical stretching. But even that has limits. And must be carefully done over time. Or permanent damage can occur.

Now saying that if ur not attaining a complete full jack hammer then yes some of these can get it to that point. Some r very painful from what I’ve read.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. ambulldog

ambulldog New Member

No no. Im not using it for that reason. Im more of an aesthetics guy at my age. Ive tried dht previously and liked it a lot. It just makes you feel goid and of course will dry you out plus the libido aspect.

Within a few days i could tell i was using something. Im not sold, yet, on the delivery and preparation of the solution. I think and this is just a guess that not all the raw material is in solution since its a little gritty and i have some white residue after applying. Ill give it a month and see what i realky think

BIGVNYC and Markg518 like this.
  6. Aton

Aton Super-ModeratorStaff Member

At best ur looking at 85-90% absorption depending on application site.
    Something else to think about is wash up. I mean clean the application area b4 u and ur woman get frisky in bed. The residue can transfer and be absorbed by her.

She may not like the sides lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mountain-Man, BIGVNYC and ambulldog like this.
  7. ambulldog

ambulldog New Member

I basicalky do chest and shoulders. There is not a lot of residue left over but enough for me to question how much product id lose over the course of one bottle.

Yes i keep the wife from touching after applying

Aton, vinvina and BIGVNYC like this.