There are currently no users chatting.

Current workout and diets

Discussion in 'Training Discussion' started by Aton, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Aton

Aton Moderator Staff Member

So where is everyone at in their workout cycle and diets?

After a few good months of dieting I'm back into a lean bulk.
    I find it's a little easier for me to pack on some new size after a few months of a restrictive diet.

I'm going to be focused on bring up a few body parts on this marry go round.

I will be working on getting my back thicker, my delts and arms a bit bigger.

I've dropped my 3 day a week leg workouts and will only work em out 1-2 x's in a week.

I've dropped cardio for now but may bring a little back in depending on if I see fat packing on too quick.

For back and delts I will be focused on a moderate load but working more on a slow rep tempo. A good skin stretching pump is what I'll be working on for every set.

I have bumped up my cals to 4500 for now.
    P 380
    C 500
    F 120

How the rest of you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Current workout dietsForumDate
    What's your current goals?Personal LogsSep 4, 2017
    Pre workout, I'm a god by insane labzTraining DiscussionJul 30, 2017

3. thabeast

thabeast New Member

I bet your still eating that amazing quality steak too Aton?!?!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

4. Aton

Haha I will throw that in here and there.

I'm eating a lot of smoked tri tip right now w a bunch of brown rice and quinoa

5. JuicedVenom

JuicedVenom Super Moderator Staff Member

RETIRED VAULT KEEPER
    I'm going into prep mode soon. Right now I'm still lean bulking or Semi lean bulking.
    my workouts change often depending on what my coach wants me to do!!! right now it seems as though we're hitting everything twice a week with very minimal rest in between sets and moderate weight for proper form and intense pumps On chest day every other week one of the two times that week that I hit chest, we are doing a very high repetition burn out routine, basically doing presses and flies on a adjustable bench starting from a slight decline roughly -10*and doing 10 reps and then changing the angle one click at a time for A total of 50 reps up and 50 reps down. At position 5 up the angle is roughly 60* or just under. As too not take the emphasis off the chest. Trying to not use the front delts at all. Also we incorporate a decline bench dumbbell fly burn out routine where we use about 30-ish pounds and the partner will add resistance with his arms or hands so you're forcing the fly This hits the inner pecs very well. Along with the lower pecs. My Diet remains the same as it will change soon

Aton likes this.
  6. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Moderator Staff Member

And the cycle Aton what's that looking like?

7. dsgym

dsgym Well-Known Member

My workout cycle was push pull legs but now it's a 5 day split with legs twice. I love legs. I keep it about 5-6 exercises at 4 sets each with 3-4 of the exercises having drops/double drops.

As for my diet.... I literally eat whatever the hell I want. I'm abusing my 24 year old metabolism and tren ace. Burgers. Fries. Lots of chicken breast sandwiches. I'll have pop tarts as a pre workout. All my post workout shakes are 850 calorie gainers. And I've recently been getting 2 double cheeseburgers post workout as well.

I'd say about half my daily calories are clean though from chicken breast and eggs and oatmeal.

130mg tren ace eod and 400 test cyp per week (test was at 125 for a while), and I'm down 7 lbs in 4 weeks, but looking much bigger, dryer, and strength is up.

I don't recommend eating like crap cause in the long run it can definitely ruin you.

JuicedVenom likes this.
  8. Aton

Do u mean gear?

It's pretty much still the same. With a little added.

Test E 500mg wk
    EQ. 750mg wk Pl's gear
    Provi 25mg ed
    Gh. 4iu split ed
    Met. 1000 mg tapering up to 1500 next wk 3rd wk I add slin at 4ius ed tapered up to 4ius 2x's ed. 5th wk drop met and only run slin until wk 8.
    Aroma 12.5 eod

Tren base here and there b4 a real hard wo. Not too often thou.

Karboload 46g intra workout
    Oatmeal w agave 100g post w 75g whey protein.

Think that's about it. May tweak gear a little as I go. Met should be a 1-1.5, slin 1.5 month