There are currently no users chatting.

Been MIA and wanna get on cycle.

Discussion in 'Anabolic Hormones' started by glock4319, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Bama11

Bama11 Well-Known Member

Business Owner
    That's GREAT!!! IM sure you are a proud father as well as the mother

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Aton likes this.
  2. Bama11

Bama11 Well-Known Member

Business Owner
    They will be sales you can get on.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Aton likes this.
  3. Aton

Aton Moderator Staff Member

Here’s a pic from the outside of the house we r staying at.

cc0e335e25c6e72b4663ec864b7b97fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aristodemus likes this.
  4. Aristodemus

Aristodemus Administrator Staff Member

Some like NPP for it's fast acting ester - in quickand out quick.. Only problem is you need to shot more often to make sure you are not on a roller coaster ride... I would rather do the 2 shots of Deca a week and keep serums where they are - doing me the best benefit. The theory is behind NPP/Deca is that: get the Nandrolone in your body fast and then get of it and start the Decaonate ester. I would rather just start with the Decaonate ester and push on a 10-12 weeks cycle..

as a rookie, most want to run cycles and then get off hoping to normalize their HPTA... wishful thinking after a few cycles have been done.. so the idea of finishing with NPP to have get "it out of the system faster," hoping for a better recovery is rubbish. what if you ran Decaonate Ester in the middle - so according to the theory .. you run the NPP for four week after running Decaonate until the long ester is out.. well without running the NPP Decaonate will diminish in four weeks anyways. So adding the 4 weeks of the NPP for recovery purposes is rubbish. Why the designer steroid are more for the rookies and your vet's stick with meat and potatoes ...

Brotha as to cutting, you can do a nice cut on Deca, Test and Dbol. Deca is a very powerful drug - it puts on muscle fast.. Again, most fall unto the idea that the designer steroids will do better than others. I am not taking anything away from Tren, Mast, EQ or any other. Lets look it as this: Pound for Pound Deca is much better than EQ. As to water retention: Unless you are getting on stage, a little water will not hurt you - as a matter of fact if you keep you diet in check , water gains/ retention can be kept in check. I have competed taking drol a week from a show. Get your six meals in making sure your protein is up and carbs are coming from good carbs... do a Deca, test, Dbol or Drol cycle and watch the results.

Carb Cycling works wonders when done correctly. Always remember where your body is pulling or robbing the body for the energy needed for your daily needs - glycogen manipulation should always be considered .. look up glycogen and where body needs or taps the body for energy when one reserve is out. This will enlightened most.

I know some of you understand what I am saying and some have tried it and have had great results. The most important point in all of this is your DIET.. consume the calories and consume them right and always on a schedule. Is it not keeping a diet constant day in and day out that is the hardest of all???????????? Of course, which is where most honestly miss the full potential of a cycle. Keep that food coming in as if it was the last thing on earth.. and I guarantee the results will be amazing.

Now with all this being said, Tren does the body good.. I am just tossing the idea that meat and potatoes of all cycles is more commonly used amongst vet's than truly known.

A

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  5. glock4319

glock4319 Active Member

Bro I really appreciate the info. I’d love to get in touch with you via wickr or some other format so I can pick your brain a little. Bigv is my boy and with him and you in my corner I can’t go wrong. My wickr is glock4319. Hit me up if you don’t mind.

Bean44 likes this.
  6. Aristodemus

BigVic is a very knowledgeable brotha... you can never go wrong with him in your corner. I am advising you on your request and giving you a different perspective. I will always be here and I would not care about helping a person in a thread. One thing I can definitely share: BigVic has hands on experience that has span a long time.. That is what a true vet has to offer.. Trial and Error. You are a member of AA - that already places a large group in your corner. You have been lucky to have had BigVic there for sometime - we can all chime in and post in open for all to share in. Let's get you where you want to be...

A

Bean44, DieselPower and glock4319 like this.
  7. glock4319

glock4319 Active Member

Thanks bro I really appreciate the feedback and help.

8. glock4319

glock4319 Active Member

My hands are really swollen every morning. They eventually get better but it really sucks. I take dandelion root cause I think BigV you told me that helps but it hasn’t. Any ideas guys?

9. Aristodemus

What are you on currently.. including food - all of it???

Something is causing this and we will get to the bottom of it.

A

10. glock4319

glock4319 Active Member

I’m on 300mgs ew of test. Admittedly I don’t drink enough water and use to much salt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. Aristodemus

There is a product called "No Salt." It's zero salt and take just like salt. Also, you should be consuming 1 gallon of water a day. change this up quickly and see if this begins to change this retention. If you had lasix, I would take half a tab ED till the retention starts to reside. Remember high blood pressure is = to high blood pressure/hypertension.

A

glock4319 likes this.
  12. glock4319

glock4319 Active Member

Ok I’ll buy that no salt stuff and get on the water. I don’t have any prescription lasix though.