There are currently no users chatting.

— Let’s Talk Libido —

Discussion in 'Private Label' started by Private Label, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Private Label

Private Label Active Member

If you are on Test and keeping your E2 in check then chances are your sex drive is through the roof! But what if your significant other isn’t on the same level as you? It can become frustrating! Right? The ages of members vary on here from young guys still chasing tail to us older married guys. And as you get older and life happens unfortunately sex becomes a bit less important for a lot of women. Kids, work, stress, hormone changes, medications all play a big part in this. My wife and I are mid 30’s and have been together since high school. Great relationship and life together but after a couple of kids her sex drive diminished. So we looked into what we could do to try to make it better. She talked to her OB and they were offering these pellet inserts. Some of you may have heard about these. Essentially once every few months they make a tiny incision in her butt cheek and implant these dissolving pellets. All it is is low dose testosterone. Yes the same hormone that makes you a horn dog is what does it for women as well. It was like $1800 to have it done though! So I started doing some reasearch and found that just like men getting prescribed TRT, women were getting something similar. Unfortunately there isn’t extensive data on it so the stories from the women were all over the place as far as frequency and dosage. Test obviously effects women far more than it does men do a very low dose is what is required.

So so after some talking I got her to agree to try me giving her a weekly dose of test. I give her about 20-25mg 1 time per week pinned sub q in the fat of her ass. My wife is the biggest pussy when it comes to needles and after the first time she saw that it was painless. I use a slin pin, just pinch her butt and pin. Easy as that. No irritation or pip at all. So 1 shot per week and at about 4 weeks or so in she literally had the sex drive of a 16 year old boy! Obviously it didn’t stay like that. On a scale from 1-10 when it kicked in she was at a 10! Then after a few weeks leveled out at a 6-7. Like a whole new person! We’ve always had a great sex life but now.....we’ll thats a different story for a different thread lol. Now she’s told her friends and I’ve got like 5 women running the same protocol and their husbands constantly thanking me. The only real side effect is the clit can get a little swollen. Nothing crazy and it does make it more sensitive which is good for you.

If you are suffering from the same thing you owe it to yourself to give it a try! I’m very happy to answer any possible questions or give you my exact protocol if you’d like. Just figured I’d share my experience and maybe it will help someone else out.

Aristo and Markg518 like this.
  2. BIGVNYC

BIGVNYC Super-Moderator Staff Member

women need some testosterone to hormonal balance just like estrogen is important to our sex drives testosterone is important to there's......

Markg518 and Private Label like this.
  3. Aton

Aton Moderator Staff Member

Oh we’ve gone through this.
    At this point in her life she gets about 2 really good urges a week to want it. But when ever I want it she’s more than happy to let me have it.

It would be nice and a little selfish on my part to get here a little higher. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Aton

The last few months my wife as been a bit of an emotional roller coaster. More just overwhelming emotions where she would end up crying.

I told her maybe it’s time u to add just a little test into ur life lol.
    She has used a little gear b4. But she typically used a single product at very very low dose to finish off a set goal.

Any ways after that conversation last night she says u know I’m so damn tired of this up and down bs yah I think ur right.

So tonight I will be giving her her first shot.
    She’s good w needs but I have to do them for her.

I may hit u up PL.

Oh a married couple that we r good friends w wants to do it too lol. The wife was a pretty competitive bb when she was in her 20’s.

5. Private Label

Happy to help brother. It really does work very well!

6. Aristo

Aristo Administrator Staff Member

great read!! The pellet is much more effective as it's slow releasing and continuous. Shots are more of a roller coaster for all (including men). Now with that being said, I would spread out shots to about 14 days apart. This has been more effective than a week apart. Now only question I have is how do you know exactly how much is 20-25mg's. Please don't get me wrong, I am all for this, but when you have a vial of 200mg-250mg cyp, on a 100iu slin pin, 50 ius would be 100-125mg's. at 25 iu's that would be 50mg-62.5mg's and at 12.5 iu's that would be 25-30.75mg's. I want to make sure those that begin this protocol with wife, girlfriends that that special someone does it right. dosing test for a woman is very crucial to keep sides to minimal - a very low minimal. My concern is always that people get dosing correctly when experimenting with any compound.

Thank you PL - I can vouch for the huge difference a woman can have on TRT...

7. Aton

So if u have a ml slin pin it will have 10 tick marks. So if u use test E 250mg/ml divide 250 by 10. This will make every tick 25mgs.

That being said it’s still a bit of a guessing game as to the true accuracy of the brewed mgs.
    So u have to know from blood work how close it is.

8. Private Label

Correct. I use 1cc slin pins and fill to the first tick mark. We first started with 1 pin every two weeks and found that it spiked and dropped more than we liked. Also if you look at stories from women that had any kind of unwanted side effects it usually came from going to the doctor and then doing a higher dose because the women were only coming once per month. So the higher the dose you could get some hair growth or scratchy voice for a few days after the pin. Everyone is different but this is what we found to work best.

Aton likes this.